Regulations and Rental fees for school use and public use
1. Players are requested to observe tennis court courtesies as well as rules of good conduct on and around tennis courts.
2. Playing on the courts without tennis shoes is forbidden. A tennis shoe is a heelless rubber-soled shoe.
3. No bicycles, skateboards, roller-skates, rollerblades or pets are allowed on the courts. Food and beverages are discouraged.
4. Two or more players are allowed up to 1 hour of court time for rallying or 1 set of singles or 2 sets of doubles. All players must have a partner to use a court. No saving a court while waiting for partner to arrive.
5. Whenever there are players waiting, all players must vacate courts after playing for 1 hour from the time they started.
6. Players waiting to use a court must indicate in some clear way to those using the courts that they are waiting to use the court.
7. La Jolla High School and The City of San Diego shall have priority use.
8. No individual, group, club, or organization shall occupy tennis courts for tournament play without written permission from the City of San Diego Recreation Office. Application must be made at least fourteen (14) days in advance of dates set for start of play.
9. Tennis court reservations shall not be permitted to individuals, groups,associations, clubs, or organizations desiring such use for “private gain”, which
term is defined and herein to mean use of the principal purpose of making a profit not pledged to be devoted to public uses.
10. Reservations are not posted by the City. The permittee will be responsible for posting a copy of the reservation permit on the appropriate court by term is defined and herein to mean use of the principal purpose of making a profit not pledged to be devoted to public uses.
11. Rental and Coaching Fees.